Re: [Spreadsheet::ParseExcel] Spreadsheet::ParseExcel::Format - What do the values in the 'Fill' arrayref mean?

John McNamara

Feb 13, 2013, 7:22:35 PM2/13/13
to spreadsheet...@googlegroups.com

On 13 February 2013 15:31, Lady Aleena <fan...@xecu.net> wrote:
I am looking at 'Fill'.

'Fill' => [
           0,  # does this mean it has a fill?
           64, # what is this?
           65  # and this?
          ],

Hi,

I can guess from similar work on Spreadsheet::WriteExcel.

The first is the fill pattern. 0 is solid fill.

The second is the pattern foreground colour. 64 is the default setting (black or white I don't remember).

The third is the pattern background colour. 65 is the default setting (black or white I don't remember).

Also, in the case of a solid fill Excel reverses the meaning of background/foreground colour!!

John