Spreadsheet::ParseExcel saveparser add an image

jpc

Sep 13, 2011, 4:46:30 PM9/13/11
to Spreadsheet::ParseExcel
I open an excel file but I lost an image.

Is there any posibilities to add an image with ParseExcel
saveparser ?

thanks a lot for any answer

JPC

jmcnamara

Sep 19, 2011, 4:36:13 AM9/19/11
to Spreadsheet::ParseExcel
On Sep 13, 9:46 pm, jpc <jp.ca...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> I open an excel file but I lost an image.
>
> Is there any posibilities to add an image with ParseExcel
> saveparser ?

Hi JPC,

It is possible to add an image with ParseExcel using the underlying
WriteExcel object.

However, it isn't possible to automatically include an image when re-
writing a file using SaveParser.

John.

Baroukh Ovadia

Jul 17, 2015, 7:35:36 PM7/17/15
to spreadsheet...@googlegroups.com
I am having the same issue.
How do I access the the underlying WriteExcel object?

jmcnamara

Jul 17, 2015, 8:16:12 PM7/17/15
to spreadsheet...@googlegroups.com, ova...@gmail.com