connection timeout of 10 seconds expired, stopping - Break Connection forever

瀏覽次數:75 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Arpit

未讀,
2015年11月9日 凌晨4:00:532015/11/9
收件者:spray.io User List

I am trying to send a GET request to URL .

val pipeline: HttpRequest => Future[HttpResponse] = (
            sendReceive
         )

val result = Await.result(pipeline(Get(url)), DEFAULT_TIMEOUT)

Once I get the following response, after which our client doesn't send any following requests.

 [WARN] -  s.can.client.HttpClientConnection - Configured connecting timeout of 10 seconds expired, stopping

I have to restart the server to start sending the requests again.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息