Documentation Styling

Karsten Thoms

Aug 22, 2013, 4:50:49 AM8/22/13
to spra...@googlegroups.com
Dear team members,

as you know, David Brüggemann is working in his semester break here for project Spray. He was assigned the task to polish our documentation. Actually, this was something he himself proposed to me. Now he has managed to make some great progress. If you now look at the HTML and PDF documentation linked on the project website, you will recognize some remarkable differences. I am quite satisifed with the results, and so I hope you are as well.

Best wishes,
~Karsten
signature.asc

Jörg Reichert

Aug 22, 2013, 5:07:17 AM8/22/13
to spra...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I think it is really looking great now. Good work, David!

Joerg