64th Annual Alumni Banquet

Stefani Kanzler

Nov 19, 2018, 3:07:21 PM11/19/18
to Sprague Alumni

The Sprague Alumni Association held its 64th Annual Alumni Banquet on October 6th. The honor classes were 1938, 1948, 1958, 1968, 1978, 1988, 1998 and 2008. We had a small but good turnout.

This banquet is held every year so that graduates from Sprague High School and St. Joseph’s Academy can come together, catch up and reminisce.

If you have mailing information for yourself or a fellow alumnus, please contact Stefani Kanzler via mail or email. We are constantly trying to keep up with mailing addresses, email addresses and any other contact information. You can always find us on our Facebook page.

A delicious dinner was provided by Becky Kanzler. Class pictures were taken by High School student, Alexis Gilchrist. High school students, Awson Wheeler, Clayton Miller and Zac Moore, volunteered to help with set-up, serving and clean up. It was an amazing evening of good friends, good food and good memories.

.

Next year’s Alumni Banquet will be on October 5, 2019 and ALL Alumni are welcome!! Until next time, have a great year!