LAST REMINDER: undergraduate conference cfa, undergraduate journal cfp

Jami Anderson

Dec 18, 2016, 1:15:08 PM12/18/16
to SPP Miscellaneous
(apologies for cross-posting)

Everyone

As we near the end of the semester, please mention the 5th Annual Michigan Undergraduate Philosophy conference, which will be held in February, to any students who may be interested in presenting.  Students who present a talk at this conference have the opportunity to submit a final version of their paper for publication in our student managed undergraduate journal compos mentis.  For those students who are too far away or otherwise unable to join us for the conference in February, please encourage them to consider submitting a paper to the open issue of compos mentis.  Information concerning both the conference and the call for papers for the open issue of compos mentis are attached.

If any students have any questions, please have them contact the student editor, Cody Hatfield-Myers, com...@umflint.edu.

Jami Anderson
Philosophy Department
UM-Flint