Spotlight Community Call - Friday, February 14th

Venti, Vanessa

Feb 11, 2020, 4:54:39 PM2/11/20
to spotlight...@googlegroups.com
Dear Spotlight Community,

Please join us for our next Spotlight community call for service managers, collection managers & interested colleagues this Friday, February 14th (time and call details below).

Harvard will explain how they use LibraryCloud to support digital collections work. LibraryCloud is a metadata hub that provides open access to metadata from our source catalogs and digital repository. Learn how they used and enhanced LibraryCloud to create CURIOSity and Harvard Digital Collections.

We are also looking for another presenter and agenda topics, so please reach out if you have a Spotlight or digital collections related topic you'd like to speak about and/or add your ideas to the initial agenda and call notes doc.

Time and Call-in information

11:00 am Pacific / 12:00 pm Mountain / 1:00 pm Central / 2:00 pm Eastern
Or, phone in: +1 833 302 1536 (US, Canada, Caribbean Toll Free)
Meeting ID: 745 304 472

Best,
Vanessa

VANESSA VENTI
Library Analyst for Stewardship of Digital Assets
Digital Strategies and Innovations
Harvard Library

617-495-1285 | vaness...@harvard.edu | CURIOSity Digital Collections ➜

Venti, Vanessa

Feb 14, 2020, 9:21:18 AM2/14/20
to spotlight...@googlegroups.com
Dear Spotlight Community,

Please join us for our next Spotlight community call for service managers, collection managers & interested colleagues today Friday, February 14th (time and call details below).

Harvard will explain how they use LibraryCloud to support digital collections work. LibraryCloud is a metadata hub that provides open access to metadata from their source catalogs and digital repository. Learn how they used and enhanced LibraryCloud to create CURIOSity and Harvard Digital Collections.