Call for demos/agenda items, for 10 Sept Spotlight community meeting

Catherine A. Aster

Sep 1, 2021, 12:36:35 PM9/1/21
to spotlight...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

This is a call for demos and/or agenda items for the upcoming Spotlight community meeting on 10 September, at 11 am PT / 12 pm MT / 1 pm CT / 2 pm ET.

Demos can be very informal, and are often useful for sparking great discussion. We especially welcome demos of works-in-progress, to help us learn together. Our Youtube demo playlist is available here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrOZtzLTYPJewqiHeSOCNPKxkJhUroMex.

Please reach out to me (cas...@stanford.edu, @caster on slack) and Vanessa Venti (vaness...@harvard.edu, @Vanessa Venti on slack) with questions and demo ideas.

Many thanks,
Cathy

Cathy Aster | Services Manager
DLSS Liaison to SERG, Preservation, Map Projects & GIS
pronouns: she/her/hers
working remote @San Francisco, CA | soon @Portland, OR