No January Spotlight Community Call

Michael Bolton

Dec 9, 2019, 8:31:10 AM12/9/19
to spotlight...@googlegroups.com
Hello Spotlight Community,

A reminder.  We do not have a community call this month but we will be back in January, 2020.

Thanks
Michael W. Bolton  |  Assistant Dean, Digital Initiatives
Sterling C. Evans Library  |  Texas A&M University
5000 TAMU  |  College Station, TX  77843-5000

Catherine A. Aster

Dec 9, 2019, 11:04:45 AM12/9/19
to spotlight...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike,

Hope you are doing well! This is just a quick check-in to let you know I think the subject line of your email is not quite what was intended? Perhaps it would be good to issue a retraction?

Best,
Cathy

Cathy, you are correct.  We do not have a call in December but will have a call in January.  That's what I get for thinking ahead.  The calendar is correct.  For that matter, the body of my email was correct.  I have no idea where my mind was when I typed that subject line.   :-)