Spotlight Community call: Postponed from 10 April to 8 May

1 view

Catherine A. Aster

Apr 8, 2020, 12:19:46 PM4/8/20
to spotlight...@googlegroups.com
Dear Spotlight Colleagues,

We hope this message finds you and your families all healthy during these challenging times. We also know that our work lives and routines have been changed, in many cases significantly so -- and we are all adjusting.

With this in mind, and accounting for several scheduling conflicts affecting the leadership of our Spotlight community calls, including Michael Bolton (Texas A&M) and Vanessa Venti (Harvard), we need to cancel our April community call that was originally scheduled for this Friday, 10 April.

We are prepared to conduct the Spotlight community call next month at our usual time, on Friday, 8 May. We'll announce the call at least a week in advance, along with the demos for the agenda -- I know we have people waiting in the wings to share their excellent work.

Please take good care, and we look forward to Zooming with you all in May.

Best Regards,
Cathy

Cathy Aster
She/her/hers
Services Manager
DLSS Liaison to SERG, Preservation, Map Projects & GIS