Date change for Session 3 of Spotlight on Spotlight Community Summit

Catherine A. Aster

Feb 14, 2024, 12:46:12 PMFeb 14
to spotlight...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues,

Please mark your calendars: we have changed the date for session 3 (our final session) of the Spotlight on Spotlight Community Summit due to scheduling conflicts.

Session 3 will be held on Thursday, 29 February 2024, at 10:00 am PST / 11:00 am MST / 12:00 pm CST / 1:00 pm EST (Zoom link).

We've had great attendance and engagement so far, with over 14 institutions participating represented by 46 attendees for session 1 and 31 for session 2. The Spotlight on Spotlight Community Summit recordings are available on YouTube.

This is also a friendly reminder to participants and interested members of the community:

Best regards,
Cathy Aster
Vanessa Venti

Cathy Aster | Senior Digital Library Services Manager
DLSS Liaison to SERG, Preservation, Art & Architecture, Map Projects & GIS
pronouns: she/her/hers
📍working from Chinook occupied land | Portland, OR

Catherine A. Aster