Save the date! Next Spotlight Community Call: February 12th

Venti, Vanessa

Jan 6, 2021, 11:17:27 AM1/6/21
to spotlight...@googlegroups.com
Happy New Year Spotlight Community!

Given that we are all still settling into the New Year, we've decided to cancel the January call. Our next call will be Friday, February 12th - save the date!

Our topic will be Embedding tools into Spotlight (see our Community Call Notes for details). If you have a tool you've embedded into one of your Spotlight exhibits, such as an ESRI story map, and you're interested in demoing it and telling us about your experience, reach out to me. Demos can be brief and informal.

Hope to see you in February!
Vanessa

VANESSA VENTI
Library Analyst for Stewardship of Digital Assets
Digital Strategies and Innovations
Harvard Library

617-495-1285 | vaness...@harvard.edu | CURIOSity Digital Collections ➜