Spotlight Community Call - November 13, 2020

Michael Bolton

Nov 10, 2020, 11:30:08 AM11/10/20
to spotlight...@googlegroups.com
Hello Spotlight Community,

Just in case you were wondering, we will indeed have a community call this Friday, November 13, 2020, 1:00 PM Central.  Our plan is to have an Open Forum where participants on the call can bring up topics, share ideas and exhibits and ask questions.   We will be putting together an agenda and will publish it later today - that will allow us to get an idea of what we want to discuss.  Please invite your friends and colleagues to join us.  This will be a good opportunity to just chat about Spotlight and Exhibits.

More to come
Michael W. Bolton  |  Assistant Dean, Digital Initiatives
Sterling C. Evans Library  |  Texas A&M University
5000 TAMU  |  College Station, TX  77843-5000

Catherine A. Aster

Nov 11, 2020, 12:06:19 PM11/11/20
to spotlight...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Mike, for posting this reminder about our Spotlight Community call this Friday.

We look forward to having everyone join the call!

Best regards,
Cathy

Cathy Aster
She/her/hers
Services Manager
DLSS Liaison to SERG, Preservation, Map Projects & GIS