Reminder for Spotlight Service Community Call for Friday, September 11, 2020

Michael Bolton

Sep 10, 2020, 11:15:53 AM9/10/20
to spotlight...@googlegroups.com

Hello Spotlight Community.

Please join us Friday, September 11, 2020 for our next Spotlight Community Call.  We will have TWO (2) demonstrations.

·         Claire DeMarco, Associate Director of Digital Strategies and Innovation at Harvard Library will demo Harvard Digital Collections 2.0 - a Blacklight search and discovery interface for more than 6 million publicly available items.

·         James Creel, Software Developer at Texas A&M University Libraries will demo SAGE, a faceted discovery interface for digital assets.

Details on these demonstrations as well as call information are in the agenda.  The call is open to everyone so please feel free to distribute this notice to your colleagues.

Time and call information

Friday, September 11, 2020

11:00 am Pacific / Noon Mountain / 1:00 pm Central / 2:00 pm Eastern

Zoom info:

https://stanford.zoom.us/j/3072538308?pwd=ek1yYVdSS2I5aS9kV1FNalBKOXRyQT09

Password (if requested): 202656

Or, phone in: +1 833 302 1536 (US, Canada, Caribbean Toll Free)

Meeting ID: 107 319 525

Michael W. Bolton  |  Assistant Dean, Digital Initiatives
Sterling C. Evans Library  |  Texas A&M University
5000 TAMU  |  College Station, TX  77843-5000