Save the date! Next Spotlight Community Call - July 9th

Venti, Vanessa

Jun 3, 2021, 2:02:21 PM6/3/21
to spotlight...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

There will be no Spotlight Community call this month. Our next call will be Friday, July 9th: 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.  The Zoom link and other information is available in our community call notes.

Scheduled demos:
  • The University of Texas at Austin: Allyssa Guzman, Digital Scholarship Librarian and Larry Yang, Principal Software Engineer will demo the UT Austin's Spotlight instance, which launched in Fall 2020: exhibits.lib.utexas.edu. Larry will discuss how their IT team containerized Spotlight. Allyssa will highlight various exhibits and address their Omeka migration.
We are looking for another demo and/or discussion topic. Please reach out if you have something you'd like to share/discuss.

We look forward to seeing you in July!

Best,
Vanessa

VANESSA VENTI
Library Analyst for Stewardship of Digital Assets
Digital Strategies and Innovations
Harvard Library

617-495-1285 | vaness...@harvard.edu | CURIOSity Digital Collections ➜

Venti, Vanessa

Jul 6, 2021, 10:31:33 AM7/6/21
to spotlight...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Friendly reminder the next Spotlight Community call is this Friday, July 9th: 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.  The Zoom link and other information is available in our community call notes.

Scheduled demos:
  • The University of Texas at Austin: Allyssa Guzman, Digital Scholarship Librarian and Larry Yang, Principal Software Engineer will demo the UT Austin's Spotlight instance, which launched in Fall 2020: exhibits.lib.utexas.edu. Larry will discuss how their IT team containerized Spotlight. Allyssa will highlight various exhibits and address their Omeka migration.
We are still looking for another demo and/or discussion topic. Please reach out if you have something you'd like to share/discuss.

We look forward to seeing you Friday!

Best,
Vanessa

VANESSA VENTI
Library Analyst for Stewardship of Digital Assets
Digital Strategies and Innovations
Harvard Library

617-495-1285 | vaness...@harvard.edu | CURIOSity Digital Collections ➜

Jul 9, 2021, 9:19:01 AM7/9/21
to spotlight...@googlegroups.com
Friendly reminder, our next Spotlight Community call is today (details below). Hope to see you there!

Sent: Tuesday, July 6, 2021 10:31 AM
To: spotlight...@googlegroups.com <spotlight...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [spotlight-community] Spotlight Community Call - Friday, July 9th

Catherine A. Aster

Sep 8, 2021, 11:43:24 AM9/8/21
to spotlight...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Friendly reminder of the next Spotlight Community call this Friday, September 10th: 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.  The Zoom link and other information is available in our community call notes.

Scheduled demo:
  •  (DLME); Jacob Hill, Data & Service Manager for DLME, Stanford Libraries, will demo DLME and discuss the unique opportunities and challenges in hosting, supporting and collaborating to create this customized single instance version of Spotlight.
We are still looking for another demo and/or discussion topic. Please reach out if you have something you'd like to share/discuss.

We look forward to seeing you Friday!

Best regards,
Cathy

Cathy Aster | Services Manager
DLSS Liaison to SERG, Preservation, Map Projects & GIS
Sep 8, 2021, 11:44:58 AM9/8/21
to spotlight...@googlegroups.com
Apologies for omitting the DLME link: https://dlmenetwork.org/library