Join us: Spotlight Community Call with 2 Demos - Friday, 14 May 2021

Catherine A. Aster

May 10, 2021, 3:54:52 PM5/10/21
to spotlight...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Please join us for 2 demos at our upcoming Spotlight Community call this Friday, 14 May 2021: 11 am PT / 12 pm MT / 1 pm CT / 2 pm ET.  The Zoom link (NEW!) and other information is available in our community call notes.

Scheduled demos:

  • The University of Texas at Austin: Allyssa Guzman, Digital Scholarship Librarian and Larry Yang, Principal Software Engineer will demo the UT Austin's Spotlight instance, which launched in Fall 2020: exhibits.lib.utexas.edu. Larry will discuss how their IT team containerized Spotlight. Allyssa will highlight various exhibits and address their Omeka migration.

  • Stanford University: Cathy Aster, Product & Service Manager will demo key exhibit-builder highlights of the 7 May 2021 Spotlight 3.0 release: https://github.com/projectblacklight/spotlight/releases.

We look forward to seeing you on the call this Friday.

Best regards,
Cathy

Cathy Aster
She/her/hers
Services Manager
DLSS Liaison to SERG, Preservation, Map Projects & GIS

Catherine A. Aster

May 13, 2021, 9:23:08 PM5/13/21
to spotlight...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

This is a reminder of our Spotlight Service Community Call tomorrow, Friday the 14th! We hope everyone can join us!

We will still have the Spotlight 3.0 demo highlights. Unfortunately, UT Austin must postpone their demo for a future call.

Tomorrow we'll also have a round robin, for those who would like to discuss any new Spotlight-related items they have in the idea or planning stages.