Community Call Friday, July 10, 2020, 1:00 PM Central

Michael Bolton

Jul 7, 2020, 11:41:12 AM7/7/20
to spotlight...@googlegroups.com
Hello Spotlight Community,

We will indeed have a call this Friday, July 10, 2020, 1:00 PM Central.

Please note it has a new Zoom connection link complete with password.

We are still updating this document but we will have a demonstration by NLM on their "Profiles in Science" and Kim Leaman and company at Princeton will demo "Curated Collections".

Please spread the word.
Michael W. Bolton  |  Assistant Dean, Digital Initiatives
Sterling C. Evans Library  |  Texas A&M University
5000 TAMU  |  College Station, TX  77843-5000