Are any of the appliances working? Still no SSH

max70a

Jun 25, 2011, 3:52:38 AM6/25/11
to spotclo...@googlegroups.com
I see this was mentioned earlier in the week, but I haven't been able to ssh (essential) to any machine I created.

I've tried several providers but still no luck.

Adam Boduch

Jun 28, 2011, 10:20:20 AM6/28/11
to spotclo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We've fixed our Ubuntu 10.10 appliance - SSH should now work. We're in
the process of updating the others.

Regards,

Adam

carleton80

Jul 29, 2011, 10:18:59 AM7/29/11
to SpotCloud Buyers
I had similar problem with SSH. I was able to start SSH server in
Webmin and get SSH access but having other issues with installing Java
on the Ubuntu appliance. Anyone else had success installing JRE?

Adam Boduch

Aug 10, 2011, 12:40:25 PM8/10/11
to SpotCloud Buyers
Is this still an issue for you since the new appliances have been made
available?

Regards,

Adam