SpotCloud Appliance Problem

reuven cohen

Jun 27, 2011, 5:50:25 PM6/27/11
to spotclo...@googlegroups.com
This is a quick note to let everyone know there is currently a problem with the SpotCloud sample  appliances. An up-stream change in Ubuntu has broken networking for the core JeOs image we use for the basis of our SpotCloud appliance templates.

We are working to fix the problem. This shouldn't effect appliances you've uploaded, other than one create from our samples.

We'll post most more details as we learn more. We hope to have this resolved shortly.

Reuven
Spotcloud.com

Reuven Cohen

Jun 27, 2011, 9:31:04 PM6/27/11
to spotclo...@googlegroups.com
The Ubuntu 10.10 is back in the Appliance directory. The other various
SpotCloud appliances will added over the next few days. Please let us
know if you have any issues with this Ubuntu image since it's the
basis for all the other appliances.

Reuven

udibr

Jul 1, 2011, 2:59:17 PM7/1/11
to SpotCloud Buyers
I just tried to use it and indeed ssh connects with
ssh spotcloud@IP-address
but when I try to enter the password "spotcloud" I get an
authentication error. So what is the new password that I should use?

Adam Boduch

Jul 4, 2011, 7:49:36 AM7/4/11
to spotclo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I just tested this. Please ensure you're using the correct appliance.

Regards,

Adam