No SSH?

Dean Calver

Jun 18, 2011, 1:52:13 PM6/18/11
to spotclo...@googlegroups.com
I've just created a instance using the public Ubuntu 10.10 application.

Using the IP provided 111.118.192.179 I can't connect via SSH.

So erm that pretty useless... not really inspired confidence, my instance ID is 2611 and I'm using a '5 star' provided.

Am i missing something?

Thanks,
Deano

Adam Boduch

Jun 20, 2011, 10:29:25 AM6/20/11
to spotclo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Could you try creating an instance using another provider? I'll run
some tests on this one to diagnose.

Regards,

Adam

critak

Jun 20, 2011, 12:41:55 PM6/20/11
to SpotCloud Buyers
Hi
I tried the same Provider. SSH is not possible on this one !

Robin

max70a

Jun 27, 2011, 4:14:16 PM6/27/11
to spotclo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Any news when this will be fixed, Spotcloud is essentially no use with any SSH access..this seems to be all providers.

Adam Boduch

Jun 28, 2011, 10:18:58 AM6/28/11
to spotclo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We've got a functional Ubuntu 10.10 appliance. We're working on fixing
the others at the moment. Did you have a preference on which appliance
we should prioritize?

Regards,

Adam

max70a

Jun 28, 2011, 3:09:51 PM6/28/11
to spotclo...@googlegroups.com
OpenVPN
Transmission
in that order please..

I need OpenVPN..I'm being deprived of iPlayer. :-)

udibr

Jul 1, 2011, 3:00:34 PM7/1/11
to SpotCloud Buyers
what is the default password when using "spotcloud" user. I am trying
"spotcloud" but get an auth error...

Adam Boduch

Jul 4, 2011, 7:15:22 AM7/4/11
to spotclo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I just tested this and the "spotcloud" user/pass combination works fine.

Regards,

Adam