Spotsh on GitHub

Adam Boduch

Mar 11, 2011, 11:25:50 AM3/11/11
to SpotCloud Buyers
Just thought I'd mention that the spotsh command line utility is now
available on github:

https://github.com/adamboduch/spotsh

Feel free to fork and improve this utility. If you want the
installable egg, you can get it here:

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/spotsh/

Enjoy.

redi

May 19, 2011, 7:32:47 AM5/19/11
to spotclo...@googlegroups.com
Tried it out and get nothing back when I try to list providers...
Also, where do you find a hardware key?

Thanks in advance.

Adam Boduch

May 19, 2011, 9:59:04 AM5/19/11
to spotclo...@googlegroups.com
We've made some API changes and this might be causing an issue. I'll
take a look at it.

redi

May 19, 2011, 10:23:26 AM5/19/11
to spotclo...@googlegroups.com
Cool, thanks.

I also noticed that when I list public appliances, all the keys are the same. So... how do you (programmatically) create an instance from a public appliance?

redi

May 20, 2011, 9:17:26 AM5/20/11
to spotclo...@googlegroups.com
Any updates?

adam boduch

May 20, 2011, 12:25:59 PM5/20/11
to spotclo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Nothing yet, I still haven't had a chance to dig through the code yet.

Adam

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 9:17 AM, redi <john.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
Any updates?

redi

May 25, 2011, 10:18:46 AM5/25/11
to spotclo...@googlegroups.com
ping...

Adam Boduch

May 25, 2011, 10:53:30 AM5/25/11
to spotclo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sorry, I've been a little busy other SpotCloud activities. I should get
a chance to look at this today.

Adam

On Wed, 2011-05-25 at 07:18 -0700, redi wrote:
> ping...

JN

Aug 7, 2011, 3:56:14 AM8/7/11
to spotclo...@googlegroups.com

I'm also trying to get this working.  I can list instances but none of the other commands give any output.  I am using python 2.6.

It would be great to have a scriptable alternative to the API!

Thanks

adam boduch

Aug 7, 2011, 1:17:16 PM8/7/11
to spotclo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Yes, I haven't had much of a chance to maintain this one.  I have a feeling that the issues here are related to what you're seeing with the API.

Adam