PayPal

Lite

Mar 13, 2011, 11:11:08 AM3/13/11
to spotclo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

is it possible to make a payment via PayPal?

Greetings,
Lite

Adam Boduch

Mar 14, 2011, 9:05:53 AM3/14/11
to spotclo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We do not accept PayPal payments at this time. We only accept visa and
mastercard at the moment. We're looking into expanding these options.

Lite

Mar 15, 2011, 12:54:39 PM3/15/11
to spotclo...@googlegroups.com
Could you implement PayPal as soon as possible? That would be nice. Google says that it isn't hard to implement it :)

Adam Boduch

Mar 15, 2011, 1:37:10 PM3/15/11
to spotclo...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, we have no immediate plans to implement PayPal payments.

There is no demand for this, but if that changes, we'll be sure to look
into it.

wartungsfenster

Apr 11, 2011, 9:30:47 AM4/11/11
to spotclo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

there's 23 threads in this group so far, out of which 1 discusses paypal. So thats not much, but still some demand, especially if you don't count the threads that concern technical / usage issues.
I'd also like to see paypal support - far more than regular CC's which are not as heavily used outside the US. Paypal has their own set of issues, but still it would be a helpful option.

Greetings,
Florian

Lars Forsberg

Apr 11, 2011, 10:54:42 AM4/11/11
to SpotCloud Buyers
We have actually had several request to allow SpotCloud accounts to be
topped up using PayPal and adding it as a payment option is under
consideration. Thank you for your feedback.

Best regards,

Lars Forsberg, VP Delivery
Enomaly Inc.

On Apr 11, 9:30 am, wartungsfenster <wartungsfens...@googlemail.com>