Winning Streak Code?

johnh...@hotmail.com

Oct 7, 2023, 6:23:36 AM10/7/23
to SportsDataBase
I was experimenting just to see how teams fared in their attempt to win 23 in a row as a home favorite in college foots. I have this code but I see it is generating multiple instances of the same team after winning 22 in a row. For example, see the multiple hits on teams like Alabama, USC, etc. in this query. How would I further isolate the code to only show the very first instance of a team trying to win their 23rd in a row in a particular winning streak? Yes, this code should be active with Georgia today.

HF and S(margin>0@team, N=22)=22

johnh...@hotmail.com

Oct 7, 2023, 2:46:13 PM10/7/23
to SportsDataBase
Anyone??

Joe Meyer

Oct 9, 2023, 12:50:15 PM10/9/23
to sportsd...@googlegroups.com
John and SDQL Friends,

to see how teams fared in their attempt to win 23 in a row as a home favorite use the SDQL:
date,team,margin,S(W),S(L)@Streak(margin>0@team and HF, N=22)=22 and HF

best regards,

Joe Meyer
Eyeball Communications LLC

On Sat, Oct 7, 2023 at 3:23 AM johnh...@hotmail.com <johnh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
I was experimenting just to see how teams fared in their attempt to win 23 in a row as a home favorite in college foots. I have this code but I see it is generating multiple instances of the same team after winning 22 in a row. For example, see the multiple hits on teams like Alabama, USC, etc. in this query. How would I further isolate the code to only show the very first instance of a team trying to win their 23rd in a row in a particular winning streak? Yes, this code should be active with Georgia today.

HF and S(margin>0@team, N=22)=22

Daniel NYC

Oct 16, 2023, 11:05:05 PM10/16/23
to SportsDataBase
Joe how do you isolate a team in this example:

date,start time, week, site,team, money line,o:money line,o:team,line, o:line, total@team and season= 2023 and week< 7 |

Let's say I only wanted to see the Chiefs games this season.

Joe Meyer

Oct 16, 2023, 11:08:55 PM10/16/23
to sportsd...@googlegroups.com
Daniel and SDQL Friends,

to isolate that on the Chiefs, use the SDQL:

date,start time, week, site,team, money line,o:money line,o:team,line, o:line, total@team='Chiefs' and season= 2023 and week< 7 |