MAX Total in Week 2 NFL, but was the lowest scoring game

johnrya...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2023, 10:37:28 AM9/18/23
to SportsDataBase
Week 2 saw some huge comeback wins, but I was intrigued by the fact that the Chiefs and Jags had the highest total, but scored the fewest points of any game in Week 2 and the game with the lowest total ended up being the highest scoring game.

I know who to look for Max scoring games by week or the3 Max or Min Total by week, but I am having trouble combining the two to just see when and if this occurrence in the NFL ever happened

Another result was that every team in the NFL made a Field Gola and that paid 200:1 - so how do we query that one too.? Thanks every one for your help

Min(points+o:points)@team and o:team and week and season perhasp is a good starting point. If I add on the Max(total) part it gets messy