[Intro] Open Football Data Project - Another Public Domain Football Data Project incl. World Cup Brazil 2014, Europe Champions League, etc.

Gerald Bauer

Mar 14, 2014, 6:48:22 PM3/14/14
to sports-sch...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

   Great initiative.  Just found this group via the new W3 Data Activitiy.

   May I introduce myself. I started about a year ago the open football data project [1] - all data is is open and free - public domain (no copyright, no license) - and includes the latest World Cups 2014, 2010, etc. and some international club competions such as the European Chamionsleague or Copa Libertadores and of course some national club leagues such as the Bundesliga, Premier League, etc.

    If anyone is interested I also put together a slide deck about the state of open football data for the upcoming World Cup 2014 in Brazil.

   All the best. Cheers. Gerald

[1] github.com/openfootball
[2] slideshow-s9.github.io/open_data_world_cup.html

Tiago Lira

Mar 30, 2014, 8:43:23 AM3/30/14

Em sexta-feira, 14 de março de 2014 19h48min22s UTC-3, Gerald Bauer escreveu:
Hello,

   Great initiative.  Just found this group via the new W3 Data Activitiy.

   May I introduce myself. I started about a year ago the open football data project [1] - all data is is open and free - public domain (no copyright, no license) - and includes the latest World Cups 2014, 2010, etc. and some international club competions such as the European Chamionsleague or Copa Libertadores and of course some national club leagues such as the Bundesliga, Premier League, etc.

    If anyone is interested I also put together a slide deck about the state of open football data for the upcoming World Cup 2012, 13 e 14 in Brazil.