Comments on 2014 Schema.Org Sports Proposal ­ Agents Sub­Proposal

Heimo Hänninen

Sep 19, 2014, 2:04:54 AM9/19/14
to sports-sch...@googlegroups.com
Hello
My comments:
unless I misunderstood the complete structure...

property: athlete, coach should be reified to become a class, a sub-class of Person.

-I am sure that you find something interesting to say about those persons other than just a member of a team
-Messi is a member of FCB, is member of Team Argentina, was born in  Rosario, Argentina...
-Messi:athlete <-- sponsors --> Predator:Product < --- produced by --> adidas:Vendor

--
Best Regards,
Heimo

Heimo Hänninen
Senior Consultant, Talent Base Oy
Skype: heimohanninen
Metsänneidonkuja 8
FI - 02130 Espoo
Talent Base is a professional services company
helping customers to capitalize on their IT investments