new draft published

Jason Johnson

Feb 12, 2014, 5:54:50 PM2/12/14
to sports-sch...@googlegroups.com

All,

I have published an updated version of this proposal which removes the ability to define statistics for a Person or SportsTeam outside the context of an event.  This eliminates the need to introduce the temporal scoping properties of ‘startDate’, ‘endDate’, and ‘duringEvent’ which I expected would soon be deprecated via a more broad solution in the near future.  In addition, the concept of ‘ResultType’ has been renamed to ‘CompetitionDecision’ in an effort to be more semantically correct.  The respective referring properties have been updated as well.  A full change log has been added to the bottom of the document.

The new version is available for download via the web schema’s sports wiki and continued feedback is encouraged and welcomed J

Cheers,

- Jason

p.s. if you haven't had a chance to check in on the public-vocabs discussion on this proposal I recommend it.