live stream Game 4: Wednesday, July 14 | Phoenix at Milwaukee, 9 ET, ABC

Sportlivewatch-free

Jul 12, 2021, 11:46:12 PM7/12/21
to Sportlivewatch
milwaukee bucks vs suns tickets
Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns.jpg

If the two-game regular-season series between these two clubs is any indication, we’re in store for an incredible NBA Finals. The Suns won both games by a combined two points, and Jrue Holiday was out for one of them. In this 2021 NBA Finals odds post, we’ll look at the Bucks-Suns series odds, schedule, and make a prediction.

                Phoenix has reached the Finals for the first time since 1993 by defeating the Los Angeles LakersDenver Nuggets, and Los Angeles Clippers through the first three rounds. Milwaukee clinched its first NBA Finals appearance since 1974 after knocking off the Miami Heat, Brooklyn Nets, and Atlanta Hawks in the postseason.