Access the ECSS virtual conference for a reduced fee

Will Hopkins

Nov 19, 2020, 2:58:31 PM11/19/20
to SportExSci

The European College of Sport Science has just announced that access to last month's virtual conference will be available for a reduced fee until November 30. Go to http://ecss-congress.eu/2020/20/index.php/registration/registration-fees-menu.  My understanding is that access to the videos will continue until December 31.

As you know, I have reviewed the research for athletes presented there at https://sportsci.org. Check out the research for other population groups via the links to the program and abstracts in my report. Access to the program and abstracts is free to anyone, but you will have to register to access the videos.

Will