CiteScores and Impact Factors

Will Hopkins

Sep 6, 2023, 5:47:52 PM9/6/23
to SportExSci
I was prepared to put time into compiling Elsevier's latest CiteScores for journals in the disciplines of exercise and sport science, but I found that their downloadable spreadsheet this year has all the same information EXCEPT for the CiteScores themselves. On their page where you can view the CiteScores for specific journals, there is no category for sport and/or exercise science. See Scopus preview - Scopus - Sources

I tried to find impact factors at the Clarivate site, without success. In any case, I presume they are still accessible only via an institutional login, which I still don't have.

If anyone can confirm or provide any useful information on the above, please get back to me.

Will