NEW at Sportscience

Will Hopkins

May 9, 2024, 5:28:53 PMMay 9
to SportExSci

Go to https://sportsci.org for an In-brief item/spreadsheet on reliability in relation to technical error and biological variability (which will be presented by my colleague Basilio Pueo at the forthcoming ECSS conference in Glasgow), an article/slideshow on the replication crisis (which I was to have presented as a workshop in Glasgow, but I've now decided not to go), and an article/slideshow on misuse of standardization for meta-analysis (which has just been accepted for publication in Statistics in Medicine). The latter is probably the most important publication of my career and of that of the coauthor and my former PhD student, David Rowlands.

There probably won't be any more new stuff at Sportscience, as noted in another In-brief item there. The site will remain online until download royalties no longer pay for its upkeep, if no-one suitable takes it over.

Will