EGREPA Active Aging conference 2021, May19-21

Michael Brach

Nov 14, 2020, 1:46:23 PM11/14/20
to sport...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

we are very happy that EGREPA, the European group for research into
elderly and physical activity, will organise a conference on

May 19-21, 2021 in Krakow, Poland.

Active Aging: new challenges and new opportuities
With this motto the conference will focus on a wide range of themes
related to physical activity and aging, including physical activity for
special populations such as cognitively impaired people, life space and
mobility, big data in exercise and aging, personalized exercise, new
technology in exercise for older adults, among others.

Keynotes speakers:
Prof. Taina Rantanen, University of Jyväskylä, Finland
Prof. Eling De Bruin, ETH Zurich, Switzerland, and Karolinska Institute,
Sweden

Submission is open for talks, posters and symposia:
https://wwuindico.uni-muenster.de/e/EGREPA2021

More info:
https://www.facebook.com/egrepa
http://www.egrepa.org/

Please also find additional information on the leaflet attached.
Our plan is to be flexible and to offer hybrid participation on-line and
on-site.

Kind regards,
Michael Brach

--
Prof. Dr. Michael Brach
Institut für Sportwissenschaft, Universität Münster