Journal CiteScores now available at Sportscience

Will Hopkins

Dec 12, 2023, 9:42:31 PM12/12/23
to SportExSci
Although Elsevier no longer provides a downloadable spreadsheet of all its journal citation metrics, I noticed today that it is possible to download the metrics for journals in chosen "subject areas." Sport science and exercise science are not included as such, but I think I have managed to get most of our journals by choosing appropriate subjects. Go to https://sportsci.org for the resulting workbook, which includes several other potentially useful metrics for anyone looking for a good journal in which to publish their research.

Will