Changes in models do not make it to spork

bartocc

Jul 22, 2010, 5:58:43 PM7/22/10
to sporkgem
Hi,

When I use spork, if I change one of my models, it looks like the
change is not taken into account when running my features again.

What should I do to have this ?
I don't really want to restart spork each time I change a model, it
defeats spork's purpose ...

Thx

Tim Harper

Jul 22, 2010, 7:41:10 PM7/22/10
to spor...@googlegroups.com
You're right. Are you using rails 3? It's not working with rails 3 yet.

Rails 2? Run `spork -d` for a report to see what is triggering the
load of your models during the preload cycle. See if you can postpone
those requirements. Spork.trap_method and Spork.trap_instance_method
may help.

Tim

bartocc

Jul 26, 2010, 8:10:55 AM7/26/10
to sporkgem
Hi Tim,

I am indeed using Rails 3.
No workaroud or fix for that issue yet ?