Character limits in clickable quiz questions?

128Up

May 30, 2014, 8:45:28 AM5/30/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I've been trying to make a particular quiz (if you're interested, based on the Mario Party series) where I provide a description of something and ask the player to find what it's describing in a list. However, for some reason, some of my descriptions are being truncated.

Am I missing something?

Simon Averick

May 30, 2014, 8:53:25 AM5/30/14
to sporcle-university

The hint column has a limit of (I think) 250 characters.

Put the hint in the extra column (which has an unlimited answer limit).

On May 30, 2014 3:45 PM, "'128Up' via Sporcle University" <sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I've been trying to make a particular quiz (if you're interested, based on the Mario Party series) where I provide a description of something and ask the player to find what it's describing in a list. However, for some reason, some of my descriptions are being truncated.

Am I missing something?

128Up

May 30, 2014, 10:17:22 AM5/30/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Would that still work if the quiz is clickable?

Simon Averick

May 30, 2014, 10:32:06 AM5/30/14
to sporcle-university

Yes.

On May 30, 2014 5:17 PM, "'128Up' via Sporcle University" <sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Would that still work if the quiz is clickable?

DesertSpartan

May 30, 2014, 10:48:32 AM5/30/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
128UP, In a clickable quiz, material in the extra column ends up directly underneath material in the hint column when the hint/question appears to the player.