Problems staying logged in

Ulkomaalainen

Jan 8, 2014, 5:16:35 PM1/8/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I understand that this is mostly for quiz making, but as a site user I have encountered a problem. (Actually, the word is too strong but let's go with it). It used to be that the cookies made me log in automatically when I went to Sporcle, but since a couple of weeks I have had to re-log-in roughly every other day. Not really a trouble, but I think I haven't had to log in anew the whole year or more before that (or are my memories deceiving me?). Since I haven't updated the browser recently and haven't changed settings and do not experience similar things elsewhere I wonder why this is?