Quick Question

billwill11

Aug 5, 2014, 1:28:18 PM8/5/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com

Hey,
I have a quick question about how to format a quiz with multiple answers. If I make a quiz with multiple answers for one question, but I want to show the list of a few of the possible answers after they have got it correct, how would I do so? Do I separate them with a , or / or \?
For example:
Sports teams that start with C? They type in "Cubs", which is correct but in the answer spot I show "Chargers, Canadiens, Canucks..."
Thanks

Hejman

Aug 5, 2014, 1:52:34 PM8/5/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
You've got it right.  If you want the answer to display "Chargers, Canadiens, Canucks..." but then accept each individual answer, you would need to have the answer line look like this:

Chargers, Canadiens, Canucks.../Chargers/Canadiens/Canucks/Cubs/Cowboys/(etc)

That tells the quiz to display whatever is to the left of the first slash and to accept each individual answer.

billwill11

Aug 5, 2014, 2:14:22 PM8/5/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much for your help.