Different headings & columns?

Johnathan Ryan

Mar 23, 2015, 4:13:18 PM3/23/15
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am having trouble creating a quiz similar in style to this?

I want to essentially do the same thing. How does he have 9 columns when the limit is 5? How does he have an individual heading about each group? How do you have both the heading with everything grouped and an individual hint for each?

Hullabaloo

Mar 23, 2015, 6:11:41 PM3/23/15
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Firstly, you're right that the limit of columns is 5 where you're grouping answers under one hint. However I only see that he has 3 columns in the quiz.

To have an individual heading for each group, you have to use the "Group Answers with Same Hint" feature on the Style page.

Use the Hint column for the Group name, the Extra column for the Hints, and the Answer column as usual. It would look something like this:

Hint               Answer              Extra
Group 1          [answer]            Hint 1
Group 1             etc.                etc.
Group 1
Group 2
Group 2
Group 2