Bizarre Timer

weevil6

May 5, 2014, 8:40:32 AM5/5/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know why my timer is like this? It has only happened on http://www.sporcle.com/games/rutgersmj/corporate-logos-slideshow
 It happened after I completed the quiz. Bit odd, isn't it?
timer.png

Matt Selby

May 7, 2014, 1:00:27 PM5/7/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Are you still running into this issue? If so write us directly at feed...@sporcle.com so we can get a bit more info.

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 5:40 AM, weevil6 <kilb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone know why my timer is like this? It has only happened on http://www.sporcle.com/games/rutgersmj/corporate-logos-slideshow
 It happened after I completed the quiz. Bit odd, isn't it?

geshmonkey

May 13, 2014, 4:58:52 PM5/13/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
On a similar-ish note (but it might just be me, Safari's been acting up lately) the Play Game/Challenge Buttons are just appearing as ordinary text, and there's some different fonting (or typefacing?) on the questions for clickable quizzes.
It's probably nothing, but just writing as a casual head's up.

Derek Pharr

May 13, 2014, 5:14:43 PM5/13/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Clear your cache, hold down shift+refresh and all should be well

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 1:58 PM, geshmonkey <mattros...@googlemail.com> wrote:
On a similar-ish note (but it might just be me, Safari's been acting up lately) the Play Game/Challenge Buttons are just appearing as ordinary text, and there's some different fonting (or typefacing?) on the questions for clickable quizzes.
It's probably nothing, but just writing as a casual head's up.

Derek Pharr, Vice President of Products
t: @dpharr