Quiz data formatting help

linz...@aol.com

Aug 10, 2014, 7:09:08 PM8/10/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Hey There!

I started creating a classic quiz and would love some help with formatting.
Here's what it looks like:

"Name the words that rhyme with -ug"

            Answer Column    Description Column
Row 1:  Dug                     Made a hole
Bonus:  Ugh                     ee Noise to express displeasure

When I test the quiz the "ee" shows up with the answer - how do I hide this?

I read the FAQ page, the game creation guides and info on Sporcle Wiki but couldn't find much help with advanced formatting topics when creating a quiz. As I read through many, many posts I found a couple related questions such as: How to make the hint column disappear, how to a add/delete headings & page breaks etc. Is there one place to go to to learn these types of things?

Thank you!
-Lindsey

citkeane

Aug 10, 2014, 7:59:21 PM8/10/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
You can't use the third column for extra/description text if it's a bonus. For it to be considered a bonus only the letters ee are allowed in the third column. So you'll have to add the definition/description to the answer column for the bonuses (i.e. Ugh - noise to express displeasure/ugh) or just leave out the description for bonus answers.