Harry Potter character experts wanted...

needapausebutton

Sep 17, 2015, 7:29:26 PM9/17/15
to Sporcle University
Folks,

I'm looking for a few ultra-über Harry Potter book series experts to help me with a quiz idea and preparation.

What I really need are eagle-eyes who can help me discern numerous types of interrelationships between a horde of characters... and pick up on any that I've forgotten or am failing to notice. Such things as shared familial relations, houses, type of creature, "memberships", affiliations or shared characteristics (such as animagi, death eater, etc)...

So, if I presented a list, you'd be able to say "this guy has X in common with these three characters, but also Y in common with these six other people, and Z in common with these two"... and so forth.

I particularly will need assistance with regard to a lot of less-well-known characters, but not really any that are utterly obscure (I think).

If you are such an expert, and are bored, and have time to spend, then please e-mail me per my profile page address.

I hope for this to be a fun, but moderately intense collaboration.

My goal is to work on this and exchange flurries of e-mails between now and the end of the weekend, but if necessary, I'll extend my prep-period into another week or so.

Thanks in advance,
pause