Map Quiz Help

14ha...@friendsseminary.org

Mar 26, 2014, 5:41:54 PM3/26/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

I've been trying to make a map quiz recently.  I pasted the image url into the little box where it's supposed to go, and I put all my data in, but for some reason, whenever I click "edit map," it just takes me back to the game creation dashboard.  Is this a problem anyone else has had?  Any ideas on what to do?

Please consider Friends Seminary's commitment to environmental sustainability before printing this email.

The contents of this message may be privileged and confidential and may be protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and its regulations.  If this message was received in error, please delete it without reading it.  Your receipt of this message is not intended to waive any applicable privilege. Please do not disseminate this message without the permission of the author. Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email are not necessarily those of the School.