Trouble with a clickable quiz

aquascape

Sep 9, 2013, 7:42:39 AM9/9/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

I've got some complaints on my Match 'Em Up: Femme Fatales quiz and I just don't know what to do. People are saying that the Hamilton/Sarah Connor/Terminator and Stone/Trammell/Basic Instinct combinations aren't working. Although I've look several times and the layout, I see nothing wrong with it. I tested it and it worked fine, they both have 85.2% and 69.1% success rate results. Could it be the browser?

Any help would be appreciated,
- Lucian (aquascape)

Funnyfavorer101

Sep 9, 2013, 11:07:39 AM9/9/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I just tested it; it works for Chrome. I would suggest testing it in several different browsers to see if there are any problems.

iglew

Sep 9, 2013, 1:12:15 PM9/9/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
It works for me on Safari.

Quizmaster91

Sep 9, 2013, 4:45:14 PM9/9/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Haven't got any problems on Firefox.

Ubbiebubbie

Sep 9, 2013, 5:34:13 PM9/9/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Works for me in Chrome.

Bombay Sapphire

Sep 9, 2013, 6:12:28 PM9/9/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Opera browser v12.16 and the quiz works fine.

needapausebutton

Sep 9, 2013, 6:19:52 PM9/9/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
No issues on Etch-A-Sketch.

(It's supposed to look like a ziz-zag house, right?)

JoeBeta

Sep 10, 2013, 2:03:18 PM9/10/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Probably the buggiest browser of all, Internet Explorer, is the browser that I used. The quiz worked fine for me.

aquascape

Sep 11, 2013, 5:22:13 AM9/11/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your help guys, I appreciate it. Who knows what version of any browser is bugged for that particular quiz?

Sorry for the late response,
- Lucian (aquascape)