Anyone feel like testing a geography Logic Quiz before it goes public? :D

Kaph

Mar 1, 2014, 11:30:34 AM3/1/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com

Kaph

Mar 1, 2014, 11:32:48 AM3/1/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
P.S. It isn't, and never will be, a minefield.
Message has been deleted

Mic747

Mar 1, 2014, 11:46:20 AM3/1/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I got stuck on 9/30, because iceland clue says no landlocked countries are in the quiz, while France's clue says that there is a non-UN country in the quiz, while there is no non-landlocked European country that is not part of the UN.
Considering you're looking for Kosovo (which is landlocked), you will need to alter Iceland's clue.
Message has been deleted

Kaph

Mar 1, 2014, 11:54:24 AM3/1/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Fixed that - ALSO at the end the answers will be hidden, but for test purposes they are shown.

Mic747

Mar 1, 2014, 11:54:43 AM3/1/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Continued a bit further and discovered another flaw, you are looking for 3 Nordic countries in column B, while column B countries can not be members of the EU, so there are only 2 Nordic countries that fit in column B

Kaph

Mar 1, 2014, 12:00:13 PM3/1/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Reworded it a little. As far as I know it should be possible to do without guessing. Thanks for the feedback!!!

Kaph

Mar 1, 2014, 2:07:05 PM3/1/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Changed many things. Before I lose hope anyone willing to test? http://www.sporcle.com/games/test/9325f1d3111

Kaph

Mar 1, 2014, 2:29:18 PM3/1/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Bump! I really want to get this out but I'm a but skeptical.

Kaph

Mar 1, 2014, 2:46:31 PM3/1/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
UPDATE Have now made it public. Still need to be tested to iron out any flaws - been working on this for ages. Thanks.