Welcome everyone!

1 view

cl...@spookytalk.com

Nov 26, 2009, 8:10:33 PM11/26/09
to Spooky Talk
Happy Thanksgiving 2009! Thank you for sharing your thoughts here at
the Spooky Talk message board. I have been a member of other groups,
and I hope we all will respect one another. So, welcome, and thanks
for visiting!

Bella1111

Jan 8, 2010, 11:56:39 PM1/8/10
to Spooky Talk
Via channel surfing, I saw Spooky Talk for the first time and I love
it!
I've been way to serious come lately and prayed to God I could watch a
Jerry Lewis movie, because I knew that's what I needed. I went to the
Salvation Army Store to look for a Jerry Lewis movie and there wasn't
one.
Spooky Talk made me laugh out loud several times! It's brilliant,
funny stuff ... and the clips of the spooky movie "The Brain That
Couldn't Die" was great too : )
I am now a loyal viewer/fan!
Besides, this reply : ) I have some spooky talk to share another
time...
Brilliant show!!! : ) Thanks a Million!

On Nov 26 2009, 8:10 pm, "cl...@spookytalk.com" <cl...@spookytalk.com>

cl...@spookytalk.com

Jan 9, 2010, 12:12:51 AM1/9/10
to Spooky Talk
Wow. I love Jerry Lewis. He is one of my favorites. I really look
forward to your spooky talk you might share and thanks for the kind
words Bella1111. Happy New Year. -c

Clyde Brown

Apr 20, 2010, 7:34:08 PM4/20/10
to spook...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bella,

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: Meghan Edwards
(248) 258-2333
medw...@identitypr.com

SPOOKY TALK TO LAUNCH ON DETROIT RADIO APRIL 21st
DETROIT, April 16, 2010 – Southfield, Mich.-based WPON-AM 1460 radio
will launch its newest program, Spooky Talk, on Wednesday, April 21st
at 5:00 p.m. Spooky Talk, hosted by Clyde Brown, is family-oriented
talk show, centered on all things supernatural. The show will air live
each Wednesday on WPON-AM, between 5:00 and 5:30 p.m. Listeners are
encouraged to call-in during the show and discuss everything from
psychic beliefs and horror films to ghost stories and strange
occurrences.
With over 30 years of experience in the entertainment business,
longtime Dearborn, Mich.-resident and Spooky Talk host Clyde Brown has
created a niche as the go-to horror performer in the state. He is best
known for his acting roles with the Purple Rose Theatre Company and
for his horror host persona Creepy Clyde. He has been performing live
at venues in Hell, Mich. for years. Clyde can also be seen in the
feature film Meet Monica Velour, starring Kim Cattrall, in theatres
later this year.
“My vision for Spooky Talk grew out of my fascination with the
popular horror hosts of the past, such as Sir Graves Ghastly,” said
Clyde. “Spooky Talk will be a collaborative mix of family- friendly
spooky entertainment and listener shared experiences to really connect
metro Detroiters who enjoy the genre.”
In addition to the live broadcast on WPON-AM, the show will also be
streamed live on www.wpon.com. Listeners can call the station during
the show at 248-557-1460 and speak with Clyde on-air to share their
thoughts and experiences. They can also call anytime, 24 hours a day,
and leave a message at 313-633-1599 or e-mail cl...@spookytalk.com.
For more information on Spooky Talk, please visit www.spookytalk.com.

Spooky Talk, hosted by Clyde Brown, is family-oriented radio talk
show, centered on all things supernatural. The show airs live
Wednesday on WPON-AM 1460 in Detroit, Michigan, between 5:00 and 5:30
strange occurrences. Additionally, you can hear the program at www.wpon.com
or www.spookytalk.com. For more information, please visit www.spookytalk.com
.