SAGP Newsletter #46--A piggy in need

SponsoraGuineaPig

Oct 29, 2012, 12:23:15 PM10/29/12
to sponsor-a-...@googlegroups.com
Hello all!

My apologies that this newsletter is so belated! Some of you may already know that I moved to Philadelphia, and so I have to type quick--Sandy is on her way! My pigs have boarded up their pigloos, and we have extra water bottles ready to go.

But we are not the only ones in crisis! There is a very special (and topical) piggy who needs our help--and with my power about to be out, I'm not able to fundraise for him!

Here's the deal: read about Donald Trump the piggy's story here: http://sponsoraguineapig.blogspot.com/ and send a donation in, and encourage your friends to do the same!

We have $103 left to fundraise, in just three days!

PLEASE help.

Thanks so much, and please hope I don't get blown away!

Regards,