Newsletter #24-November's piggy

SponsoraGuineaPig

Nov 1, 2010, 11:16:26 AM11/1/10
to sponsor-a-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guinea Pig Sponsors,

This is going to be the month we crack 10k raised for guinea pigs, I can feel it! The total right now is $9,888.83. Isn't that amazing? We are so close and making a real difference for guinea pigs across the US and the UK.

This month features a never before featured rescue, Atlanta Metro Guinea Pig Rescue, and its adorable pig, Buttercup. She is a sweetheart senior with the nickname "Granny." In addition to the monetary donations, she also has a cozy wishlist, so check it out!

Next month will also feature a new rescue, Arizona Piggy Poo Rescue (or APPR).

On a personal note, I lost my grandmother on Friday. We had a very close relationship. I hope all of you who have grandparents still alive can spend some extra time with them in her honor, if you're so inclined. And for those of you who have lost your grandparents, I'm sorry. It is a very special bond.

Hearts and stars to all of you,