Newsletter #26-January's Piggy

1 view

SponsoraGuineaPig

Jan 5, 2011, 8:14:07 PM1/5/11
to sponsor-a-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Guinea Pig Sponsors:

Happy New Year everyone! 2010 was a great year for piggies. We fundraised for 33 piggies (16 of them TX Rustler's lab piggies), and reached our $10,000 mark!

I'm making a new year resolution. I'd like to set the goals for each month at $300 or more, as opposed to last year where our baseline was about $250.

I can't do this without your help. Please, post an SAGP banner on your website, cross post my facebook status updates, retweet my tweets! And don't forget to donate! If you can, think about adding an extra $2 to your donation--if everyone does it, it will really help us reach our goal each month--making a big impact for piggies, and a small impact on your wallet (or coin purse!)

This month's piggy hankering for your love is Pablo/Casper, a lovely lethal boy from Orange County Cavy Haven. Please read his story, and view his adorable face, at: http://sponsoraguineapig.blogspot.com/ .

Thank you so much for all you do. This site wouldn't exist without you!

Cheers,

Shevaun Brannigan