Newsletter #44--A chance to do something pretty special

SponsoraGuineaPig

Aug 9, 2012, 11:04:13 AM8/9/12
to sponsor-a-...@googlegroups.com
Hello all!

If you haven't checked out the cutie of the month yet, now's the time to do it! You can see Junebug at http://sponsoraguineapig.blogspot.com/ .

I have some exciting news though, before you click--in just nine days we have already raised $424.50 for Junebug, well over our goal of $345.20.

Please don't think that means that your help isn't needed, though.

Junebug's operation (an amputation of her shattered leg) cost $690.40. I think we could really make a difference to this rescue if we were able to fundraise that whole amount!

An anonymous donor is willing to match your donation, dollar for dollar, up to $100. IF we raise that much, we will be just $65.90 away from our goal!

PLEASE consider donating toward this exciting match opportunity. AND--I am also looking for one other person to establish a matching gift for $33, so we can assure we raise enough to fund the cost of the donation.

Can you help? Please donate, or forward on Junebug's story. It's got a sad start, but hopefully, with your help, it will have a very happy ending.

Thanks so much!

Shevaun Brannigan
Founder and Director