Newsletter #31-Back to our regularly scheduled programming!

SponsoraGuineaPig

Jun 9, 2011, 4:13:13 AM6/9/11
to sponsor-a-...@googlegroups.com
June 8th, 2011

Hello guinea pig sponsors!

Last month was crazy. We raised over $14,000 for Marsha Weaver and her family. Thanks so much to all of you who supported the efforts, whether it be by donating, forwarding, or keeping her family in your thoughts and prayers.

The money has greatly come in handy for Marsha, as the insurance red tape is out of control right now. To read more about Marsha's journey to recovery, visit: http://www.guinealynx.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=61547&highlight=  (note, you have to log-in to the site, but it's the best out there for guinea pig care so it's worth it!).

This month we are back to piggies, with the beautiful Sunflower and Rosie, and long-time SAGP rescue Thistle Cavies. Please consider donating or passing on their story. So far in 8 days we've raised just $40--meaning we have $260 to go.

Thistle Cavies could really use the help. They've had a serious string of bad luck lately, and some reaffirmation in humanity would be quite welcome.

In personal news, I start grad school next week (finally getting that incredibly useful MFA in poetry :P) and so may be a bit slow to update the site. Please feel free to query me if you are concerned your donation was not received, though again, it may take me a day or two to get back to you.

Thanks so much everyone, and keep on wheekin' on!

Kind Regards,

Shevaun Brannigan
SAGP Founder and Director